The primary mission of the NIGMS-supported National Centers for Systems Biology is to promote institutional development of multidisciplinary research, training, and outreach programs that focus on systems-level studies of biomedical phenomena within the NIGMS mission. The centers are expected to establish themselves as recognized leaders of research, resources and education in systems biology.
- CCBS, UC Irvine – Systems Biology of Stem Cells Symposium
- UCSF Center hosts ‘Cell-Based Therapeutics: The Next Pillar of Medicine’ Symposium
- The 2013 q-bio Conference and Summer School
- The Art of Systems Biology and Nanoscience March 29 & 30, 2013
- UCSF iGEM program receives accolades
- The New Mexico Spatiotemporal Modeling Center will sponsor a meeting January 10-12, 2013 on Single Cell and Single Molecule Biology
- UCSF iGEM team competes at America’s West Jamboree
- New National Centers for Systems Biology to Study Microbial Communities and RNA
- Systems Biology Center New York investigators offering systems biology courses on Coursera in 2013
- Scientists are using virtual rats to identify genes responsible for disease-and to find cures.